Peerless Turfcare considers Environmental Safety Practices essential.
What value do you place on your family’s Safety? If you went to a dentist would you settle for a dentist with no credentials, someone working below the radar of the government? No? Neither would we! You should choose a lawn treatment service provider based on the credentials, experience, and the Environmental Safety Practices of the individuals/companies who may be servicing your home or business.
What impact does Peerless Turfcare have, in regards to Environmental Safety?
- Peerless Turfcare takes Environmental Safety seriously, and as such, practices Integrated Pest Management (IPM) as part of its normal scope of business services provided.
- In 2003, Peerless Turfcare won the “Environmental Award in K-W” and was nominated for the “Prestigious Community Leader of the Year” in 2008 in the Region of Waterloo.
- Peerless Turfcare hires only, licensed applicators who have industry experience, tenure and have education in related fields. We believe cost is import to everyone in these days. The cost of using unlicensed individuals can make for increased cost to you and should raise big safety concerns.
- Peerless Turfcare has been serving Southern Ontario since 1993. We are one of 4 licensed aquatic applicators in Ontario. We are land class licensed. We are agriculturally licensed.
- Peerless Turfcare works hard to ensure the Ministry of Environment, Energy & Climate Change (MOEECC) does its job to remove the threat of unlicensed lawn applicators from our midst. We believe all persons who apply pesticides, whether or not they are using new products or the old ones should hold their own personal licenses to practice.
- Peerless Turfcare supports Health Canada as THE body which determined the effects of products on the health of all Canadians.
You should choose a lawn treatment service provider based on the credentials, experience, and the Environmental Safety Practices of the individuals/companies who may be servicing your home or business.