skip to Main Content
CALL:  1-519-746-7100 for a free quote now!
agricare agricultural vegetation control

Agricultural Vegetation Control

Peerless Turfcare services the vegetation control needs of busy farms, whether it is spraying around buildings or fence rows or flower beds by hand, or to kill off whole pastures (prior to replanting) that are too small to service with large field sprayers, we do all of that.

We can treat Phragmites, Giant Hogweed or other invasive species and work in conjunction with MNRF and MOEE&CC to control the spread of invasive species.
We have the Agricultural license which makes it available to our clients to use products which may be exempt from the Cosmetic Pesticide Ban of 2009.

Vegetation Control (RoundUp) around fences is good example of what we do. We also spray for Invasive species like Hogweed and Phragmities

Back To Top